Introducing Campagnolo's new disc brake system.
This is the "entry level" disc brake system from Campagnolo in Potenza 11 speed form.
U.K/Aus/JP setup assumed but continental setup available. You can specify that in notes at checkout.
1) Right hand front for 160mm rotor
2) left hand rear for 160mm rotor
3) Left hand rear for 140mm rotor
Campagnolo have worked on the development and there are many unique features these offer.
The Potenza HO ergo's are powershift as you would expect (one down shift per click) and they have cable actuated shifting.
The braking system is the same across all the Campagnolo Disc brake ergo's hence "entry level". The bleeding port is found at the top of the ergopower in order to ensure faster and more efficient bleeding operation and the system uses mineral oil. As the moving parts of the transmission remain the same, so does the finger movements to carry out shifting. The ergopower has a taller hood, 8mm in fact due to the hydraulic gubbins but this actually give better grip in the forearms horizontal position. The forged aluminum Campagnolo disc brake calipers are available in a flat mount configuration and perfectly compatible with all flat mount frames and forks currently available, without the need for any converter or adaptor.
There is free stroke adjustment via a screw.
By offering 160mm front and both 160 and 140mm calipers for the rear the cyclist may choose the perfect configuration for there frame. The calipers themselves are mounted using only two screws with several screw length options available to ensure perfect compatibility with any frame.
Lightweight and powerful 22mm pistons made from phenolic resin, chosen for its thermal insulation qualities, provide ample power transfer from command to pad. The design of the brake incorporates a magnetic spring on the pistons which eliminates the need for mechanical springs between the pads and guarantees a faster return as well.
Campagnolo have chosen organic resin pads that are fade resistant and even have a wear indicator. Campagnolo have also chosen steel rotors with rounded edges. The AFS centrelock design ensure excellent braking.
These Ergo power controls also have a chainset and rear derailleur to ensure perfect shifting and improved chainline for the wider rear dropout spacing. cable pull is the same though for the standard road rear derailleur so this can be used as well.
COVID 19 update. Overseas shipping is now with a courier only. UPS or Parcel force/GLS.
Orders placed in the afternoon normally get sent the next workday where possible. Orders placed before noon are often sent the same day but this is not guaranteed. Priority is given to Royal Mail Special delivery items always.
Same day disptach is not guaranteed due to volume of mail order. In general we are not operating with big delays in dispatch if any.
- Standard shipping is with Royal Mail using there 24 service. Cost £3. This is not a guaranteed service and takes 1-2 days normally but can be longer. The tracking number is not tracking but is a conformation of delivery code. If the item has been delivered to you or a neighbour then the tracking shows something otherwise it won't. If the item is needed urgently then pay for the courier/special delivery.
- For a £7 surcharge, a next day (not sunday) tracked service (from dispatch) with Royal mail special delivery is used. You get an hour delivery slot by text. It's a fine service and worth the money. This only works for items up to 2kg. beyond that it gets very expensive and Parcel Force 24 tracked is used.
- Rims are sent by courier only cost £10. Next working day service with Parcel Force. A phone number and email address must be supplied to allow me to book in. This service can also be picked for smaller items that you want delivered by Parcel Force.
- Wheels shipping cost is £15 (cost of courier + cost of the box) next day. To NI, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and that is a two day service. a surcharge
Due to the disruption in postal service, misdeliveries, customs issues and long delays all overseas shipping is now with UPS/Parcelfocre shipping, weight and destination affect price. So the following applies.
E.U customers that I ship to regularly.
Parcel Force shipping is used for a number of European countries. The price is the same for up 25kg. There is not a small parcel rate with Parcel Force. If your country is one of those then checkout is simple.Just checkout and pay. Parcel force offer a road freight service to most of Europe and it takes 2 to 5 days depending on the destination. UPS is also available on request.
Other E.U nations/outside EU customers a will see UPS rates.
However if the rate maybe wrong and the UPS rates assume a small E2 jiffy bag suitable for many small items. This if course does not apply for bigger items or multiples purchases. Quotes are available. Simply registering the website with you address e.t.c and I will provide full quote.
Therefore contact the shop for a shipping quote. Your registered shipping address will used for the UPS quote.
VAT will be removed as well and a new invoice issued. If payment has already been made a refund for excess payment will be issued.
For outside E.U customers the following applies. The order value is with VAT. VAT is 20% so order total for the parts/6 = VAT amount.
Then add the UPS shipping amount. The true amount may differ. the VAT is used if you have under paid if more is due then we will let you know. If you have over paid I will work out what and refund you.