Campagnolo 12x Chorus Ultra-Torque chainset for use with the disc or rim brake groupset.
The new Chorus chainset is a true concentrate of technology and versatility. Technically advanced thanks to unidirectional construction technology in carbon fibre, it is directly moulded without any surface coating and has an Ultra-Torque steel axle like the Record chainset. The new 12x cranks are more versatile thanks to the new bolt pcd of 123mm, giving it an extremely solid structure, also ensuring a wider variety of uses. The new smaller bolt circle on the Chorus chainset makes it compatible with 36/52, 34/50 and the brand new 32/48 ratio chainrings.
Available in 170mm, 172.5mm and 175mm crank lengths.
- Ultra-Torque axle: In steel
Features and Benefits
- The Q Factor remains the same (145.5): The widths and biodynamics of the stroke are the same.
- Unidirectional carbon fibre cranks, steel axle and aluminium chainrings: Good stiffness and optimum power transmission.
- Symmetrical teeth on the internal chainring: Fluid, precise transmission, even with extreme cross-chaining.
- Optimised design for any chainring combination: Maximum performance, whatever the course style.
- Double Fixing: Assembly of the large chainring on to the crank is secured by a ring of 123mm bolts, while the inner chainring is attached to the outer by way of 96mm pcd bolts.
- Surface treatment of the chainrings for longer life
Weight: 718g (172.5 34/50)