This is a new rim from DT Swiss. The RR411. 700C or 622mm ERTRO size only. These can be built with Miche, Shimano, Bitex or Carbon Ti hubs for light reliable wheels.
- A lightweight modern road rim with a 18 mm internal width for wider road or cyclocross tyres
- Low profile and carefully load-optimised design produces a rim that, despite its extra width, is the same weight as many narrower premium alloy rims from other brands
- Symmetrical rim profile is best used on the front, paired with an asymmetrical rim for the rear
- Can be run with standard clinchers using inner tubes and tubeless tyres seat and seal easily enough but may not stay seated with air pressure.
- Comes packaged with DT Swiss Squorx ProHead nipples and PHR washers to complete your build (normal nipples can be subsituted).
- Strength Boost Welding Technology creates a perfectly welded join for a durable, reliable rim
- Machined sidewalls for powerful braking on a consistent sidewall surface
- Wear indicators show the extent of sidewall wear
- PHR washers and convex Squorx nipples naturally align perfectly with your chosen spokes, increasing stiffness and durability with no weight penalty over traditional eyeleted rims
- Unique process for the black coating produces a tough and durable finish
- Presta drilling
- Suggested maximum system weight of 110 KG, those looking for a rim for heavier riders or for mixed terrain riding are advised to consider the suitably tough RR 511's
- ERD: 601mm (with nipple washers supplied).
- Outer width: 21.5 mm, Inner Width: 18 mm
- Height: 21 mm
- Max spoke tension: 1200 N
- Weight: 435 grams
COVID 19 update. Overseas shipping is now with a courier only. UPS or Parcel force.
Orders placed in the afternoon normally get sent the next workday where possible. Orders placed before noon are often sent the same day but this is not guaranteed.
Same day disptach is not guaranteed due to volume of mail order. In general we are not operating with big delays in dispatch if any.
- Standard shipping is with DHL. Cost is £6.00 . Fully tracked with hour delivery slots.
- Some U.K addresses excluded from he DPD service Royal Mail is used (1st class tracked). Checkout is not sophisicated enough to know all the excluded postcodes. The areas are Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man Scottlish Highlands and islands (Scottish Highlands - AB31-38, AB40-56, FK17-21, IV1-40, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-38, PH4-41, PH49-50
Scottish Islands - HS IV41-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3)
- Northen Island - Ropyal mail 1 st class signed for is used.
- Rims are sent by courier only- cost £10. UPS is used. A phone number and email address must be supplied to allow me to book in. This service can also be picked for smaller items that you want delivered by UPS.
- Wheels shipping cost is £20 (cost of courier + cost of the box) next day. To NI, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and that is a two day service.
Courier services are used only or over seas mail. UPS or parcel force depending on destination.
The website will provide shipping rates at checkout.
The import charges you will face are and these will be levied by the shipping carrier or by your customs authority in advance of delivery. Customs clearance will add to shipping times.
You will be billed for
Import duties which are set by the tarrif code we declare. Tarrif rates are normally published on government websites. "Free trade agreements" affect this and for EU customers there are no duties as tarrifs are set at zero for goods like our wheels that originate in the U.K. Goods that originate in the E.U and are exported back yo the E.U attract tarriffs. Good made outside the e.u and sold into the E.U attract tarrifs. The declared value in GDP will be converted to your countries currency by the monthly rate published by your tax authority.
Customs clearance fees -these vary from country to country and also vary by declared value in some juristictions.
VAT or sales taxes and applied to the total of the declared value of goods, customs clearance charges and import duties.
This shop declares the total paid for the goods for customs value, no exceptions. We will not declare low values as thats fraud and we will not be party to it.
A word of warning once an parcel has been shipped any import charges are your reponsibility. Refusal to pay these charges to the parcel carrier mean you loose the right to an automatic refund. We refund at our discretion minus any charges we are levied by the parcel carrier. These charges cannot be disputed by us. We also reserve the right to apply a 10% restocking fee on top of any charges applied to us for the return of the parcel. Therefore once shipped charges must be paid. We can accept no liability if the parcel is lost after charges have been refused to be paid.