BORG31 rims (24mm wide and 31mm deep) symmetric of course for the this wheelset laced to Zenith hubs. These are large flange track hubs. The rims are matt finish.
I offer a 20F/24R spoke count with fixed/freewheel threading, double sided fixed or single sided fixed (double sided) in silver or black.
Simply reliable wheels that will be fun to ride.
- Front and rear wheelset
- Sapim spokes
- Tubeless ready but tubed tyre compatible rim.
- Single sided fixed, double sided fixed or fixed free rear hub.
- Classic large flange design
- Life of the rim warranty.
- Mass 1800g
Spokes are Sapim CX Rays front and CX Force rear in black or silver. Nipples are black or silver alloy.
This therefore is a very stiff wheelset for the boards or the street.
The wheelset is tubeless tyre ready but compatible with tubed clinchers also.
Weight with track nuts fitted.
20F/24R 1800g with nuts with CX force rear.
The Cycle Clinic is a stockist/importer of IRC tubeless and clincher (tubed) tyres. You can opt for any IRC tyres to be fitted to your wheels. Other brands are stocked too, and if you buy tyres of this shop I will fit them and set them up with Maxalami Sealant. Please note if you buy tubed tyres buy tubes also. Below are links to the tubeless tyres and IRC tubed tyres stocked.
Continental GP5000TL 25mm, 28mm or 32mm
IRC Aspite RBCC clincher 24mm or 26mm (for use with inner tubes)
IRC Roadlite X guard 25 mm tyres (for use with tubes).
IRC Jetty 23mm, 25mm or 28mm (for use with inner tubes)
If you buy any tyre (with tubes if applicable) I will fit them for you to your wheels.
What you get
- Wheelset front and rear
- 42mm chainline.
- Tubeless rim tape
- BORG tubeless valves
- IRC tyre levers.
- Life of the rim warranty, see warranty page.
Things to buy if your using tubeless tyres.
COVID 19 update. Overseas shipping is now with a courier only. UPS or Parcel force.
Orders placed in the afternoon normally get sent the next workday where possible. Orders placed before noon are often sent the same day but this is not guaranteed.
Same day disptach is not guaranteed due to volume of mail order. In general we are not operating with big delays in dispatch if any.
- Standard shipping is with DHL. Cost is £6.00 . Fully tracked with hour delivery slots.
- Some U.K addresses excluded from he DPD service Royal Mail is used (1st class tracked). Checkout is not sophisicated enough to know all the excluded postcodes. The areas are Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man Scottlish Highlands and islands (Scottish Highlands - AB31-38, AB40-56, FK17-21, IV1-40, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-38, PH4-41, PH49-50
Scottish Islands - HS IV41-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3)
- Northen Island - Ropyal mail 1 st class signed for is used.
- Rims are sent by courier only- cost £10. UPS is used. A phone number and email address must be supplied to allow me to book in. This service can also be picked for smaller items that you want delivered by UPS.
- Wheels shipping cost is £20 (cost of courier + cost of the box) next day. To NI, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and that is a two day service.
Courier services are used only or over seas mail. UPS or parcel force depending on destination.
The website will provide shipping rates at checkout.
The import charges you will face are and these will be levied by the shipping carrier or by your customs authority in advance of delivery. Customs clearance will add to shipping times.
You will be billed for
Import duties which are set by the tarrif code we declare. Tarrif rates are normally published on government websites. "Free trade agreements" affect this and for EU customers there are no duties as tarrifs are set at zero for goods like our wheels that originate in the U.K. Goods that originate in the E.U and are exported back yo the E.U attract tarriffs. Good made outside the e.u and sold into the E.U attract tarrifs. The declared value in GDP will be converted to your countries currency by the monthly rate published by your tax authority.
Customs clearance fees -these vary from country to country and also vary by declared value in some juristictions.
VAT or sales taxes and applied to the total of the declared value of goods, customs clearance charges and import duties.
This shop declares the total paid for the goods for customs value, no exceptions. We will not declare low values as thats fraud and we will not be party to it.
A word of warning once an parcel has been shipped any import charges are your reponsibility. Refusal to pay these charges to the parcel carrier mean you loose the right to an automatic refund. We refund at our discretion minus any charges we are levied by the parcel carrier. These charges cannot be disputed by us. We also reserve the right to apply a 10% restocking fee on top of any charges applied to us for the return of the parcel. Therefore once shipped charges must be paid. We can accept no liability if the parcel is lost after charges have been refused to be paid.