Here at The Cycle Clinic we love tubular tyres. I ride on them so if want to pick my brains about them feel free. Ambrosio make three lovely box section tubular rims which I stock in the grey finish but the Nemesis is the one used here. The light Chrono F20 rim can be used on the front wheel. 85g is saved if you go for this.
The Grey Ambrosio Nemesis is 465g, 633mm (700c) rim and this is great for those nemesis days. This tubular rim just lasts and is available in 32H or 36H drilling. The 36H rear wheel is done on request.
These handbuilt wheels are light and stiff. Spokes used are Sapim laser for the front wheel and Sapim Race spokes on the rear wheel. Silver spokes used with silver hubs and black spokes used with black hubs. Silver brass nipples will be used.
Simply relaible wheels with no real weight limit that feel special. Braking performance is 1st class too. This classic rim still knows a trick or two.
I am offering the following hubs. All are 100mm OLD front and 130mm (or 126mm for one hub) rear.
1) Miche Primato - black low cost reliable hubs with big 6001 cartridge bearings
2) Novatec A171/F172 or F272 hubs in silver (these look like old Campagnolo hubs)
3) Shimano Dura Ace 9000 - perfect cup and cone hubs with a Ti freehub body
4) Royce low flange front and Venus rear - silver only big reliable 6001 NTN bearing and a Ti freehub body.
5) White Industries T11 hubs - Light weight hubs in silver or black
6) Campagnolo Record hubs with Shimano or Campagnolo freehub bodies. Reliable and light weight hubs.
7) Zenith large flange freewheel hubs with a 126mm or 130mm OLD rear.
All builds laced 3x. Brass nipples used throughout.
32F/32R Nemesis Miche (black or silver) build weight 1785g Shimano 8/9/10/11 speed or campagnolo 9/10/11 speed freehub body
32F/32R Nemesis Campagnolo Record (black) build 1685g with the campagnolo freehub (35g more with the shimano steel freehub) Shimano 8/9/10/11 speed or campagnolo 9/10/11 speed freehub body
32F/32R Nemesis White Industries T11 (black or silver) build 1685g. Shimano 8/9/10/11 speed or campagnolo 9/10/11 speed Ti freehub body.