Here at The Cycle Clinic we love tubular tyres. I ride on them so if want to pick my brains about them feel free. Ambrosio make three lovely box section tubular rims which I stock in the grey finish but the Nemesis is the one used here. The light Chrono F20 rim can be used on the front wheel. 85g is saved if you go for this.
The Grey Ambrosio Nemesis is 465g and this is great for rearly rough roads like Paris -Roubaix 32 or 36H. The 36H rear wheel is done on request.
These handbuilt wheels are light and stiff. Spokes used are Sapim laser for the frong wheel and Sapim Race spokes on the rear wheel. Silver spokes used with silver hubs and black spokes used with black hubs. Silver brass nipples will be used.
I am offering the following hubs
1) Miche Primato - black low cost reliable hubs with big 6001 cartridge bearings
2) Miche Racing box silver with red decals and skewers low cost reliable hubs with big 6001 cartridge bearings
3) Shimano Dura Ace 9000 - perfect cup and cone hubs with a Ti freehub body
4) Royce low flange front and Venus rear - silver only big relaible 6001 NTN bearing and a Ti freehub body.
5) White Industries T11 hubs - Light weight hubs in silver or black but anodised colour available at a surcharge and special order from the U.S.
6) Campagnolo Record hubs with Simano or Campagnolo freehub bodies. Reliable and light weight hubs.
All builds laced 3x. Brass nipples used throughout.
32F/32R Nemesis Miche (black or silver) build weight 1785g Shimano 8/9/10/11 speed or campagnolo 9/10/11 speed freehub body
32F/32R Nemesis Dura Ace 9000 (black) build weight 1720g Shimano 8/9/10/11 speed freehub body.
32F/32R Nemesis Campagnolo Record (black) build 1685g with the campagnolo freehub (35g more with the shimano steel freehub) Shimano 8/9/10/11 speed or campagnolo 9/10/11 speed freehub body
32F/32R Nemesis White Industries T11 (black or silver) build 1685g. Shimano 8/9/10/11 speed or campagnolo 9/10/11 speed Ti freehub body.
Continental and Vittoria tubular tyres are stocked and can be glued for you and a spare prepped.
Veloflex available too but as I do not ride them I cannot recommend one over another with Conti and Vittoria tubs I can as I am regular user of them.