A pair of road system plus brake pads. These are suited for all major brakes systems. These are a sutiable replacement for the pads in high end brakes too. They give excellent braking in the wet too.
Shimano opattern including some campagnolo with set screw retention.
- Replacement Plus compound brake block system for road brakes
- Anodised aluminium alloy pad shoe with built-in pivot system to save weight and make it easier to achieve perfect alignment
- Brake pad inserts are held in securely with a 2 mm Allen-head screws
- High performance Plus compound gives the best braking performance in all conditions - provides maximum braking power, positive braking feedback and durability
- CAD tread pattern ensures maximum contact area forconsistent braking performance in all weather conditions
- Replacement Plus pad inserts are available separately
- Simple slide out and slide in pad replacement
- Supplied complete with one set of alloy rim compatible pad inserts
- High performance Plus compound V-brake pads also available
The campagnolo system
- Replacement pads for Campagnolo compatible brakes 2011 onwards
- 2011 brake pads can be distinguished from pre 2011 brake pads by the spring in the side of the system brake pad carrier
- Simple slide out and slide in pad replacement
- Proven Aztec groove system helps clear water and dirt from the pad surface
- NB: 2011 System will not accept previous generation inserts, but 2011 Inserts will work with the old generation System
COVID 19 update. Overseas shipping is now with a courier only. UPS or Parcel force.
Orders placed in the afternoon normally get sent the next workday where possible. Orders placed before noon are often sent the same day but this is not guaranteed. Priority is given to Royal Mail Special delivery items always.
Same day disptach is not guaranteed due to volume of mail order. In general we are not operating with big delays in dispatch if any.
- Standard shipping is with Royal Mail using there 24 service. Cost £3. This is not a guaranteed service and takes 1-2 days normally but can be longer. The tracking number is not tracking but is a conformation of delivery code. If the item has been delivered to you or a neighbour then the tracking shows something otherwise it won't. If the item is needed urgently then pay for the courier/special delivery.
- For a £7 surcharge, a next day (not sunday) tracked service (from dispatch) with Royal mail special delivery is used. You get an hour delivery slot by text. It's a fine service and worth the money. This only works for items up to 2kg. beyond that it gets very expensive and Parcel Force 24 tracked is used.
- Rims are sent by courier only cost £10. Next working day service with Parcel Force. A phone number and email address must be supplied to allow me to book in. This service can also be picked for smaller items that you want delivered by Parcel Force.
- Wheels shipping cost is £15 (cost of courier + cost of the box) next day. To NI, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and that is a two day service. a surcharge
Due to the disruption in postal service, misdeliveries, customs issues and long delays all overseas shipping is now with UPS/Parcelfocre shipping, weight and destination affect price. So the following applies.
UPS is apply a £5 surcharge to all parcel picked up from 1st November to 1st January. This cost is passed onto you.
E.U countries that I ship to regularly.
Parcel Force shipping is used for a number of European countries. The price is the same for up 25kg. There is not a small parcel rate with Parcel Force. If your country is one of those then checkout is simple.Just checkout and pay. Parcel force offer a road freight service to most of Europe and it takes 2 to 5 days depending on the destination. UPS is also available on request.
Other E.U nations/outside EU customers a will see UPS rates.
However if the rate maybe wrong and the UPS rates assume a small E2 jiffy bag suitable for many small items. This if course does not apply for bigger items or multiples purchases. Quotes are available. Simply registering the website with you address e.t.c and I will provide full quote.
Therefore contact the shop for a shipping quote. Your registered shipping address will used for the UPS quote.
VAT will be removed as well and a new invoice issued. If payment has already been made a refund for excess payment will be issued.
For outside E.U customers the following applies. The order value is with VAT. VAT is 20% so order total for the parts/6 = VAT amount.
Then add the UPS shipping amount. The true amount may differ. the VAT is used if you have under paid if more is due then we will let you know. If you have over paid I will work out what and refund you.