Veloce 10 speed double chainset shifters are reliable and light weight (lighter than 105 or ultegra) but they give similar shifting performance. They must be used with campagnolo 10 speed mechs though.
Ergonomic, like the top level 11-speed models: the Veloce(TM) Ergopower(TM) controls have the same forms, security, and comfort.
The brake lever is in aluminium, while the shifter body are made of composite material to reduce weight to the minimum.
As with the Centaur groupset the Power Shift System mechanism makes it possible to move the chain 3 cogs up-shifting. but only one down-shifting.
- compatible with single/dual pivot calliper brakes, cantilever brakes or road disc brakes.
- double crankset compatible
- composite body
- aluminium brake lever
- Power Shift mechanism
- ergonomic brake lever with high fulcrum
- closer brake lever
- brake opening control integrated with the brake lever
- insert for large hands
- Vari-Cushion silicone hoods
- No-Bulge housing path
- minimum friction housings
- front derailleur micro-adjustment possibility
- multiple shifting
- Weight: 368g
Options: black or silver. The Cycle Clinic stocks replacement hoods in black, red, white and celeste green.