Ekar 13x C-Link Chain
Please ensure you have a 13x compatible wheelset to be use this product
A drivetrain – in fact a bike – is nothing without a chain to make it all work! And in Campagnolo’s ground-up design of the 1x13 Ekar drivetrain, they kept that fundamental component front and centre of their focus. They knew it had to be a vital element in operating effectively and reliably in the toughest environments gravel and all road riding can throw at you!
The new Nickel-Teflon treated C13 chain is designed specifically to work efficiently and securely with narrow-wide 13- sprocket system. Despite being Campagnolo’s narrowest ever chain, it's also strong, light, durable and amazingly efficient.
- Narrow profile: lightweight, strong & efficient
- 1x13 Ekar profile: designed to interface perfectly with the Ekar Wide-narrow teeth design on the Ekar chainset
- Construction with different grades of steel & coatings: to create strong and durable links
- Unique ultrasound bath lubrication impregnation system: for long-life efficiency
- Designed specifically for Ekar 1x13 groupsets
- Suitable for Gravel and All-Road riding
- Weight: 242g
- Quick link
- 117 links
COVID 19 update. Overseas shipping is now with a courier only. UPS or Parcel force. UPS mostly in fact.
Orders placed after noon normally get sent the next workday where possible. Orders placed before noon are often sent the same day but this is not guaranteed.Prioirty is given to Royal Mail Special delivery items always.
Same day disptach is not guaranteed due to volume of mail order. In gerneral we are not operating with big delays in dispatch if any.
- Standard shipping is with Royal Mail using there 24 service. Cost £3. This is not a guaranteed service and takes 1-2 days normally but can be longer. The tracking number is not tracking but is a conformation of delivery code. If the item has been delivered to you or a neighbour then the tracking shows something otherwise it won't. If the item is needed urgently then pay for the courier/special delivery.
- For a £7 surcharge, a next day (not sunday) tracked service (from dispatch) with Royal mail special delivery is used. You get an hour delivery slot by text. It's a fine service and worth the money. This only works for items up to 2kg. beyond that it gets very expensive and Parcel Force 24 tracked is used.
- Rims are sent by courier only cost £10. Next working day service with Parcel Force. A phone number and email address must be supplied to allow me to book in. This service can also be picked for smaller items that you want delivered by Parcel Force.
- Wheels shipping cost is £15 (cost of courier + cost of the box) next day. To NI, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and that is a two day service. a surcharge
Due to the disruption in postal service, misdeliveries, customs issues and long delays all overseas shipping is now with UPS/Parcelfocre shipping but isze, weight and destination affect price. So the following applies.
E.U customers that I ship to reguarly.
Parcel Force shipping is used for a number of european countries. The price is the same for up 25kg. There is not a small parcel rate with Parcel Force. If your country is one of those then checkout is simple.Just checkout and pay. Parcel force offer a road freight service to most of europe and it takes 2 to 5 days depending on the destination. UPS is also available on request.
Other E.U nations/outside EU customers a will see UPS rates.
However if the rate maybe wrong and the UPS rates assume a small E2 jiffy bag suitable for many small items. This if course does not apply for bigger items or multiples purchases. Quotes are available. Simply registering the website with you address e.t.c and I will provide full quote.
Therefore contact the shop for a shipping quote. Your registered shipping address will used for the UPS quote.
VAT will be removed as well and a new invoice issued. If payment has already been made a refund for excess payment will be issued.
For outside E.U customers the folowing applies. The order value is with VAT. VAT is 20% so order total for the parts/6 = VAT ammount.
Then add the UPS shipping ammount. The true ammount may differ. the VAT is used if you have under paid if more is due then we will let you know. If you have over paid I will work out what and refund you.