Ekar 13x Rear Derailleur
Please ensure you have a 13x compatible wheelset to be use this product
The Ekar rear derailleur’s all new 1x13 speed specific design has been created especially for gravel and all-road. The combination of more than 70 moving parts lovingly crafted in carbon fibre, techno polymers and adonised alloys, with stainless steel bolts - exceed the demands of gravel and all-road riding. This unique combination of materials creates a derailleur which is lightweight, strong and durable for the rigours of this category of riding. It is able to combine quick, precise and reliable shifting with high chain security and toughness.
The Ekar groupset has been designed for short evenly spaced shifts between gears and the 2D parallelogram trajectory of the derailleur allows for precise mechanical movement between the 13 sprockets. You can maintain your cadence, whatever terrain you are riding.
- Revolutionary Clutch Lock design: for swift and easy wheel removal
- 2D parallelogram trajectory: for precise shifting
- 12T upper and 14T lower jockey wheels, both constructed in high grade polymer: for smooth chain running and secure retention.
- Only for use with Ekar 1x13 speed groupsets
- Suitable for Gravel and All-Road riding
- Carbon fibre reinforced Polyamide & anodised 7075/6082 alloy construction: for light weight, strength and durability
- Stainless Steel Bolts: for strength and long-term resilience
- Compatible with all three Ekar cassette options - easy to switch for gearing changes
- Weight: 275g
COVID 19 update. Overseas shipping is now with a courier only. UPS or Parcel force.
Orders placed in the afternoon normally get sent the next workday where possible. Orders placed before noon are often sent the same day but this is not guaranteed. Priority is given to Royal Mail Special delivery items always.
Same day disptach is not guaranteed due to volume of mail order. In general we are not operating with big delays in dispatch if any.
- Standard shipping is with Royal Mail using there 24 service. Cost £3. This is not a guaranteed service and takes 1-7 days normally but can be longer. The tracking number is not tracking but is a conformation of delivery code. If the item has been delivered to you or a neighbour then the tracking shows something otherwise it won't. If the item is needed urgently then pay for the courier/special delivery.
- For a £7 surcharge, a next day (not sunday) tracked service (from dispatch) with Royal mail special delivery is used. You get an hour delivery slot by text. It's a fine service and worth the money. This only works for items up to 2kg. beyond that it gets very expensive and Parcel Force 24 tracked is used.
- Rims are sent by courier only- cost £10. UPS is used. A phone number and email address must be supplied to allow me to book in. This service can also be picked for smaller items that you want delivered by UPS.
- Wheels shipping cost is £15 (cost of courier + cost of the box) next day. To NI, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and that is a two day service.
Due to the disruption in postal services during 2020, misdeliveries, customs issues and long delays all overseas shipping is now with UPS or Parcel Force. Parcel mass and destination affect price. So the following applies. I do not offer cheaper slower mail services anymore. Please don't ask as it means you have not read this page. There is no circumstance where i will use a cheaper service.
The website will provide shipping rates and estimated delivery's times for the services offered at checkout.
The import charges you will face are and these will be levied by the shipping carrier or by your customs authority in advance of delivery. Customs clearance will add to shipping times. Carrier like UPS operate there own customs in line with the deliveries countries laws in most jurisdictions and will bill you directly.
You will be billed for
Import duties which are set by the tarrif code i declare. Most cycling goods have a tarrif rate of 4.7%. Clothing however has higher duty rates, socks face a WTO tarrif rate of 12%. Free trade agreements affect this and for EU customers there are no duties as tarrifs are set at zero. The declared value in GDP will be converted to your countries currency by the monthly rate published by your tax authority.
Customs clearance fees -these vary from country to country and also vary by declared value in some juristictions.
VAT or sales taxes and applied to the total of the declared value of goods, customs clearance charges and import duties.
This shop declares the total paid for the goods for customs value, no exceptions. We will not declare low values as thats fraud and we will not be party to it.