Campagnolo Potenza (HO) 11 speed ergo brake/shifters. HO is on all potenza now. These not hydraulic units. The have pull conventional bowden cables for rim brakes or mechanical disc brakes.
11 speed compatable with potenza derailleurs. These are power shift ergo's (not ultra shift like some sites describe) hense there is not the overshift you find on ultra shift so these work best with potenza rear derailleurs. There is no compatability issue with non HO potenza rear derailleurs.
NEW POWER-SHIFT MECHANISM
Starting from the current Power-Shift, our engineering has introduced a new material in the internal mechanism that improves the durability.
NEW GEOMETRICS FOR THE BACK (HANDLEBAR SIDE) OF THE ERGOPOWER
It interfaces perfectly with the vast range of curved handlebars available on the market, even with curved racing handlebars. Increased resistance to rotation.
UNDISPUTED LEVERS ERGONOMICS
All the levers keep the design and the shape of current products in order to maintain the ergonomics levels to the top.
DOWNSHIFT LEVER POSITION
Easy to find during the effort (climb attack).
Silver version available
NEW HOOD DESIGN
The Potenza 11 groupset will have an optimized design of the hoods that increases the handling and the comfort.
HOODS IN SILICON MATERIAL WITH VARI-CUSHION TECHNOLOGY
High levels of comfort even after long training sessions.
HOODS WITH GROOVED AREAS THAT IMPROVE THE ERGONOMICS
Water drains away, guaranteeing safe grip for the user in any conditions.
HAND REST ON THE TOP OF THE ERGOPOWER BODY
Allows the cyclist to hold on and pull on the top part of the Ergopower when going uphill.
POWER-SHIFT MECHANISM ALLOWS THE MULTIPLE UPSHIFTING (TILL 3 GEARS)
Useful when you find an unexpected hard climb or before of a corner.
POWER-SHIFT MECHANISM ALLOWS SINGLE DOWNSHIFTING AT EACH THUMB ACTION
Precise shifting and easy the adjustment of the rear derailleur, thanks to a new patented system.
NEW INNER MECHANISM:
- Upward movement of the chain in one action with few clicks
- No adjustments required on the outer chainring
BIG INDEX BUSHING
Together with the new derailleur, it reduces the effort on the upshifting lever, enabling a more effective shifting.
DOWNWARD MOVEMENT OF THE CHAIN BLOCKED AT 1ST ACTION
Prevents the chain drop off inside the small chainring stopping before of the rest position (following the EPS model).
COVID 19 update. Overseas shipping is now with a courier only. UPS or Parcel force.
Orders placed in the afternoon normally get sent the next workday where possible. Orders placed before noon are often sent the same day but this is not guaranteed. Priority is given to Royal Mail Special delivery items always.
Same day disptach is not guaranteed due to volume of mail order. In general we are not operating with big delays in dispatch if any.
- Standard shipping is with Royal Mail using there 24 service. Cost £3. This is not a guaranteed service and takes 1-2 days normally but can be longer. The tracking number is not tracking but is a conformation of delivery code. If the item has been delivered to you or a neighbour then the tracking shows something otherwise it won't. If the item is needed urgently then pay for the courier/special delivery.
- For a £7 surcharge, a next day (not sunday) tracked service (from dispatch) with Royal mail special delivery is used. You get an hour delivery slot by text. It's a fine service and worth the money. This only works for items up to 2kg. beyond that it gets very expensive and Parcel Force 24 tracked is used.
- Rims are sent by courier only cost £10. Next working day service with Parcel Force. A phone number and email address must be supplied to allow me to book in. This service can also be picked for smaller items that you want delivered by Parcel Force.
- Wheels shipping cost is £15 (cost of courier + cost of the box) next day. To NI, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and that is a two day service. a surcharge
Due to the disruption in postal service, misdeliveries, customs issues and long delays all overseas shipping is now with UPS/Parcelfocre shipping, weight and destination affect price. So the following applies.
UPS is apply a £5 surcharge to all parcel picked up from 1st November to 1st January. This cost is passed onto you.
E.U countries that I ship to regularly.
Parcel Force shipping is used for a number of European countries. The price is the same for up 25kg. There is not a small parcel rate with Parcel Force. If your country is one of those then checkout is simple.Just checkout and pay. Parcel force offer a road freight service to most of Europe and it takes 2 to 5 days depending on the destination. UPS is also available on request.
Other E.U nations/outside EU customers a will see UPS rates.
However if the rate maybe wrong and the UPS rates assume a small E2 jiffy bag suitable for many small items. This if course does not apply for bigger items or multiples purchases. Quotes are available. Simply registering the website with you address e.t.c and I will provide full quote.
Therefore contact the shop for a shipping quote. Your registered shipping address will used for the UPS quote.
VAT will be removed as well and a new invoice issued. If payment has already been made a refund for excess payment will be issued.
For outside E.U customers the following applies. The order value is with VAT. VAT is 20% so order total for the parts/6 = VAT amount.
Then add the UPS shipping amount. The true amount may differ. the VAT is used if you have under paid if more is due then we will let you know. If you have over paid I will work out what and refund you.