Campagnolo Potenza HO 2x11 speed groupset is an eye catching and performance orientated drivetrain for road bikes.The HO stands for hydraulically optimised which means;
- the chainline provided by the chainset and the rear mech are optimised to give the best shifting performance (read less front derailleur cage rub) with 135mm spaced frames with longer stays.
- Q-factor unchanged by revisions to the chainset.
- Compatability with thru axles
- larger pulley teeth to assist smoother shifting.
- This groupset will work well with 130mm/135/142mm spaced rim brake frames though.
Shifting is precise and Campagnolo's Ergo shifters are just that intuitive and comfortable.
The groupset weigh 2442g with the medium cage derailleur and 11-32T cassette. All chainset options are available but stock varies so I will probably have to get the version you need in.
The components supplied are all potenza. The front mech is braze on only. An adapter can be supplied at extra cost for frames without a braze on mount.
Shifting with this groupset is smooth and precise. The shifter knows as Ergo's use the power shift system. The rear mech retains the cable pull with the out going non-HO Potenza rear mech so they are interchangeable from that perspective. The chainset uses Campagnolo Ultra-torque Hirth joint bottom bracket system. The chainset is the new HO chainset in which the chainset spider and the chainrings themselves differ from the non HO version.
Campsgnolo Potenza brakes are included and these brake exceptionally well.
Cables and casing are included with the Ergo's but full length braking casing is not supplied meaning if your disc brake bike has a full length casing for the rear brake you will need to purchase casing separately.