New mechanical Record 12 Speed rear derailleur: precision, lightness and versatility for use with the disc or rim brake groupsets. This is the new udated RD20-RE124 with compatibiulity with 11-29T, 11-32T and 11-34T cassettes.
Designed to improve performance and function in every aspect, the new Record 12 Speed mechanical rear derailleur has an innovative shape that envelopes the sprockets better thanks to 3D Embrace technology, creating a double effect: allowing the chain to maintain optimum traction at all times, thus increasing the speed, power and precision of shifting; and ensuring that the derailleur is always kept an optimal distance away from the sprockets.
The cage has also been optimised to work with sprockets from 11 to 32 teeth, allowing a single version to be maintained for all available sprocket sets. The upper part of the new Record 12 Speed mechanical rear derailleur gearbox is made of carbon fibre-reinforced techno-polymer, contributing to its robustness and lightness, while the stop adjustment screws at the back of the rear derailleur make adjustments very simple.
- Upper body in ULTRA-LIGHT technopolymer reinforced with UD Carbon Fibre
- 3D Embrace Technology: Movement of the rear derailleur is designed to make the chain embrace more teeth per sprocket to guarantee maximum traction.
- Optimised trajectory: Movement of the rear derailleur means that the upper pulley wheel is at constant distance to the sprocket in use.
- 12-tooth pulley wheels: Perfect for cassettes that have a wide range of teeth.
- Optimised return spring: This guarantees constant chain tension regardless of road vibration.
- Versatile Hanger System: Standard or Direct mount hanger, perfect compatibility of rear derailleur with any frame: disc or rim, direct mount or classic hanger
Features & Benefits
- Constant precision: On rough roads, the spring positioned between the upper body and the pivot absorbs the vibrations, ensuring the chain always rests properly on the sprockets.
- The pulley wheels on the 12-tooth derailleur cage allow the chain to move more smoothly.
- The initial position of the rear derailleur can be adjusted to suit any cassette.
- Easy wheel replacement: The rear derailleur is positioned further back, making it easier to slide the wheel out and replace it.
COVID 19 update. Overseas shipping is now with a courier only. UPS or Parcel force.
Orders placed in the afternoon normally get sent the next workday where possible. Orders placed before noon are often sent the same day but this is not guaranteed. Priority is given to Royal Mail Special delivery items always.
Same day disptach is not guaranteed due to volume of mail order. In general we are not operating with big delays in dispatch if any.
- Standard shipping is with Royal Mail using there 24 service. Cost £3. This is not a guaranteed service and takes 1-7 days normally but can be longer. The tracking number is not tracking but is a conformation of delivery code. If the item has been delivered to you or a neighbour then the tracking shows something otherwise it won't. If the item is needed urgently then pay for the courier/special delivery. in the case of the items recorded as delivered but you claim non delivery or delivery attempted but parcel never available for collection no refund or replacement goods are possible. R24 is not a tracked or insured service. We are only liable if delivery never happens. We wait 30 days before declaring am item lost. If this is not acceptable to you then pay for Special Delivery which is tracked and insured. We are not longer taking the hit for lost items because you want to spend less on postage.
- For a £7 surcharge, a next day (not sunday) tracked service (from dispatch) with Royal mail special delivery is used. You get an hour delivery slot by text. It's a fine service and worth the money. This only works for items up to 2kg. beyond that it gets very expensive and Parcel Force 24 tracked is used. This is fully insured service so in the event of non delivery a claim is possible.
- Rims are sent by courier only- cost £10. UPS is used. A phone number and email address must be supplied to allow me to book in. This service can also be picked for smaller items that you want delivered by UPS.
- Wheels shipping cost is £15 (cost of courier + cost of the box) next day. To NI, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and that is a two day service.
Due to the disruption in postal services during 2020, misdeliveries, customs issues and long delays all overseas shipping is now with Royal Mail Internation al Tracked and Signed (europe only) and UPS or Parcel Force tracked services. Parcel mass and destination affect price. So the following applies. I do not offer cheaper slower mail services anymore. Please don't ask as it means you have not read this page. There is no circumstance where i will use a cheaper service.
The website will provide shipping rates at checkout.
The import charges you will face are and these will be levied by the shipping carrier or by your customs authority in advance of delivery. Customs clearance will add to shipping times.
You will be billed for
Import duties which are set by the tarrif code we declare. Tarrif rates are normally published on government websites. "Free trade agreements" affect this and for EU customers there are no duties as tarrifs are set at zero for goods like our wheels that originate in the U.K. Goods that originate in the E.U and are exported back yo the E.U attract tarriffs. Good made outside the e.u and sold into the E.U attract tarrifs. The declared value in GDP will be converted to your countries currency by the monthly rate published by your tax authority.
Customs clearance fees -these vary from country to country and also vary by declared value in some juristictions.
VAT or sales taxes and applied to the total of the declared value of goods, customs clearance charges and import duties.
This shop declares the total paid for the goods for customs value, no exceptions. We will not declare low values as thats fraud and we will not be party to it.
A word of warning once an parcel has been shipped any import charges are your reponsibility. Refusal to pay these charges to the parcel carrier mean you loose the right to an automatic refund. We refund at our discretion minus any charges we are levied by the parcel carrier. These charges cannot be disputed by us. We also reserve the right to apply a 10% restocking fee on top of any charges applied to us for the return of the parcel. Therefore once shipped charges must be paid. We can accept no liability if the parcel is lost after charges have been refused to be paid.