DT Swiss make very good rims. They are very round, flat and consistant wall thickness so when building you get a wheel with even spoke tension on each side.
24H, 28H and 32H symetric drilling and 28H and 32H offset drilling for the rear wheel.
- High performance road rim designed to DT Swiss' exacting specifications
- The RR 440 replace the RR415 and RR465 it has the same ERD - outer: 21 mm, inner: 16 mm
- Machined sidewalls for consistant braking on a consistent sidewall surface
- Wear indicators show the extent of sidewall wear
- The perfectly aligned stainless single eyelets distribute stress evenly
- Higher torsional rigidity due to optimised rim profile
- Unique process for the black coating produces a tough and durable finish
- ERD 598mm tension limit 1200N
- Presta drilling
- Weight: 450 grams