The Mavic Open Pro UST Disc brake wheelset is light and ideal for road, CX or gravel use.
I build these in 32H spoke count with Sapim CX-ray spokes in black and black alloy nipples or Silver with silver hubs. Silver spokes can be used on request with any hub colour. The reason for the CX-rays is they are light. I offer the BORG22 Disc wheelset with round sapim spokes that want a cheaper wheelset. While custom is possible this listing needs to be restricted to the options given or it gets too big.
The hubs used are Bitex B106F/B106R centrelock hubs available in form 100/135mm Q/R or thru axle standard 100x9mm, 100x12mm, 100x15mm, 142x12mm, 135x10mm, 135x12mm
The hubs are offered with colours too. Matching spoke nipple colour will be used if a colour is picked. Colours offered are black, red, gold, blue, silver or purple.
The wheels are supplied tubeless ready and with IRC tyre options. IRC tubeless tyres are a perfect fit for these rims. Other tubeless tyres fit of course and can be supplied.
Bitex 106F/106R hubs are the centrelock option
- reliable Bitex 6 pawl freehub body.
- Centrelock rotor fitting,
- they are thru axle compatible kit include for 100x9mm, 100x12mm,100x15mm, 135x10mm, 135x12mm, 142x12mm or 100/135mm Q/R. Let me know what you require.
- 8/9/10/11 speed Shimano road freehub or Campagnolo 9/10/11 speed freehub
- 15mm alloy axle
What you get with the Bitex B106F/R C/L hubs.
- 32F/32R Mavic Open Pro UST disc rims 24mm wide Sapim CX-ray black spokes, SILS nipples with Bitex B106F/R C/L hubs for standard 100x9mm, 100x12mm, 100x15mm, 135x10mm, 135x12mm, 142x12mm or 100/135mm Q/R. Let me know which at checkout in the notes.
- Shimano 8/9/10/11 speed or Campagnolo 9/10/11 speed driver freehub bodies.
- Tubeless rim tape
- Black alloy tubeless valves
- IRC tubeless tyre levers
- 5 year or 10,000 miles guarantee against spoke failure (anything reasonable covered too). The rims won't wear out so I can't do a guarantee for the life of the rim that might be a very long time.