Miche XM40 diac brake hubs in red and 24H drilling front and rear. These hubs use big bearings. The rear hub has two 6001 bearings in the main shell and two 6901 bearings in the freehub. The freehub is the same as used on the Miche Primato road hub.
Reliable hubs simple as that.
- Red anodised 24H front/rear pair slot drilled for wide aero spokes
- Shimano 8/9/10/11 speed shimano freehub body
- 6 bolt disc rotor fitting
- large flange hub shell.
- Bearing preload adjusters front and rear
- 12mm steel axle for rear hub
- Q/R skewers supplied. Cannot be converted to a thru axles.