Similar to the CX-Ray but stiffer. Higher stiffness is due to more material and therefore the spoke is slightly heavier. But still the elliptic shape of 2,3/1,2 fi ts in all standard hub holes. Some professionals use the CX-Sprint on the drive side and the CX-Ray on the non drive side. This shall bring a more equal stiffness on right and left side in one wheel.
- No more extra hub hole design; the hub manufacturer‘s guarantee is unaffected.
- Aerodynamic eliptic spoke.
- Produced from high-tensile, fatigue-resistant 18/8 stainless steel conforming to the Sapim quality standard specifi cations.
- Special alloy treatment and sophisticated production
- Diameter: 2.0 - (2.25 x 1.25) - 2.0
- Length: 145-310 mm
- Weight: 334 g (64 x 260 mm)
- Strength on middle section: 1430 N/mm2
Nipples not supplied. There are seperate listing for Sapim nipples
Choose between sapim alloy 14mm long polyax nipples in
250mm to 290mm every 1mm.
All lengths are available if you can wait till I get them.