SHIMANO GRX - Rear Derailleur - SHIMANO SHADOW RD+ - 42T max low sprocket - 11-speed
With an integrated chain stabilizer mechanism, the SHIMANO GRX derailleur provides a quieter experience and shifting security and precision on mixed terrain. For rides on smooth surfaces, the derailleur features and ON/OFF switch for the chain tensioner. The RD-RX815 DI2 version offers the digital precision of SHIMANO electronic shifting and synchronized shifting. and is compatible with road cassettes with a 34T low sprocket max.
FEATUREstaitabilizer prevents chain slapping and drops
- Switch stabilizer ON/OFF to match the terrain
- Gravel-tuned clutch tension
- Silent and uninterrupted rear shifting on rough terrain
- Total capacity: 38T
- Smooth and reliable mixed surface shifting
- Compatible with current road DUAL CONTROL LEVER
- Maximum front difference: 17T
- Top sprocket: Max. 11T/Min. 11T
- Low sprocket: Max. 34T/Min. 30T
This rear derailleur should only be used with the double chainset and a cassette with range no wider than 11-34T for proper function.
MODEL NO RD-RX815 SERIES SHIMANO GRX DI2 Average weight 287 g Top-Normal spring type_SHADOW RD+ ✔ Direct attachment ✔ E-tube connector (pcs) 0 E-tube port (pcs) 1 Firmware update by E-TUBE Project ✔ Fluoric coated link bushings 4 Low sprocket_Max. 34T Low sprocket_Min. 30T Max front difference 17T Rear speeds 11 Sealed bearing guide pulley ✔ Sealed bearing tension pulley ✔ Top-Normal Spring Type SHADOW RD+ Top sprocket_Max. 11T Top sprocket_Min. 11T Total capacity 38T
COVID 19 update. Overseas shipping is now with a courier only. UPS or Parcel force.
Orders placed in the afternoon normally get sent the next workday where possible. Orders placed before noon are often sent the same day but this is not guaranteed. Priority is given to Royal Mail Special delivery items always.
Same day disptach is not guaranteed due to volume of mail order. In general we are not operating with big delays in dispatch if any.
- Standard shipping is with Royal Mail using there 24 service. Cost £3. This is not a guaranteed service and takes 1-7 days normally but can be longer. The tracking number is not tracking but is a conformation of delivery code. If the item has been delivered to you or a neighbour then the tracking shows something otherwise it won't. If the item is needed urgently then pay for the courier/special delivery. in the case of the items recorded as delivered but you claim non delivery or delivery attempted but parcel never available for collection no refund or replacement goods are possible. R24 is not a tracked or insured service. We are only liable if delivery never happens. We wait 30 days before declaring am item lost. If this is not acceptable to you then pay for Special Delivery which is tracked and insured. We are not longer taking the hit for lost items because you want to spend less on postage.
- For a £7 surcharge, a next day (not sunday) tracked service (from dispatch) with Royal mail special delivery is used. You get an hour delivery slot by text. It's a fine service and worth the money. This only works for items up to 2kg. beyond that it gets very expensive and Parcel Force 24 tracked is used. This is fully insured service so in the event of non delivery a claim is possible.
- Rims are sent by courier only- cost £10. UPS is used. A phone number and email address must be supplied to allow me to book in. This service can also be picked for smaller items that you want delivered by UPS.
- Wheels shipping cost is £15 (cost of courier + cost of the box) next day. To NI, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and that is a two day service.
Due to the disruption in postal services during 2020, misdeliveries, customs issues and long delays all overseas shipping is now with Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed (europe only) and UPS or Parcel Force tracked services. Parcel mass and destination affect price. So the following applies. I do not offer cheaper slower mail services anymore.
The website will provide shipping rates at checkout.
The import charges you will face are and these will be levied by the shipping carrier or by your customs authority in advance of delivery. Customs clearance will add to shipping times.
You will be billed for
Import duties which are set by the tarrif code we declare. Tarrif rates are normally published on government websites. "Free trade agreements" affect this and for EU customers there are no duties as tarrifs are set at zero for goods like our wheels that originate in the U.K. Goods that originate in the E.U and are exported back yo the E.U attract tarriffs. Good made outside the e.u and sold into the E.U attract tarrifs. The declared value in GDP will be converted to your countries currency by the monthly rate published by your tax authority.
Customs clearance fees -these vary from country to country and also vary by declared value in some juristictions.
VAT or sales taxes and applied to the total of the declared value of goods, customs clearance charges and import duties.
This shop declares the total paid for the goods for customs value, no exceptions. We will not declare low values as thats fraud and we will not be party to it.
A word of warning once an parcel has been shipped any import charges are your reponsibility. Refusal to pay these charges to the parcel carrier mean you loose the right to an automatic refund. We refund at our discretion minus any charges we are levied by the parcel carrier. These charges cannot be disputed by us. We also reserve the right to apply a 10% restocking fee on top of any charges applied to us for the return of the parcel. Therefore once shipped charges must be paid. We can accept no liability if the parcel is lost after charges have been refused to be paid.