If you have a 700C 120mm, 130 or 135mm for rim brake or 135mm spaced disc brake single speed or fixed gear bike, finding good wheels is an issue. Well it has been until now.
- A robust all weather wheelset (front and rear pair)
- 32 spoke front and rear.
- Reliable cartridge bearing hubs.
- 24mm wide tubeless ready wheelset (tubed tyre compatible also).
- Stiff yet comfortable.
- Butted Sapim spokes used.
- Rim brake 100/120mm, 100/130mm or 100/135mm spacing
- All rim brake wheels are fixed/free.
- Disc brake wheels are fixed or free.
- Disc brake 6 bolt I.S mount
- Life if the rim warranty for rim brake wheels, 10000 mile warranty for disc brake wheels.
Surly New Ultra hubs are the solution. These are bolt on hubs that can be converted to Q/R skewers if you want. I offer the 32H drilling hubs in black for rim brake or disc brake (6 bolt).
Hubs are offered in silver or black.
Silver means silver Sapim Race double butted spokes, silver hubs and silver rims.
Black means black Sapim Force triple jotted spokes black hubs and rims.
All rim brake rear wheels are fixed/free and the disc brake wheels are fixed or freewheel.
These are very stiff wheels with a 120kg rider weight limit.
Rim brake build
32F/32R BORG22 rims (Kinlin XR22T) with Sapim laser spokes front and race spokes rear. Black spoke and black alloy nipples are used. Silver brass nipples can be substituted. Tubeless tape and valves are supplied. so they are tubeless tyre ready.
The rims are 24mm wide and 19mm deep. Tough and cheap and the very good rim. Tubeless tyre ready too but tubed tyre fit easily enough.
Other things to buy with this wheelset if using tubeless tyres.