*If the chainring is not instock it can be ordered*
Chainring with areonautical aluminium alloy (AL7075-T6) teeth and structural 3K carbon fiber carrier.
Titanium pins and carbon inserts assure more smooth and precise shiftings.
Lighter than Dura Ace or Campagnolo rings without scarifices performance or longevity.
All Shimano rings are 10/11 speed compatible but will work with 9 and 12 speed speed drivetrains although shifting maybe less precise. 8 speed functionality is untested but should be acceptable. AXS rings are 12 speed compatible.
Any ring not in stock can be ordered.
Various tooth counts and BCD offerings
1) 53T x110mm BCD 4 arm for FC-5800, FC-6800, FC-9000and Quarq Elsa RS powermeter. 98g
2) 52T x110mm BCD 4 arm for FC-5800, FC-6800, FC-9000, SRM Origins 9000 and Quarq Elsa RS powermeter. 92g
3) 50T x110mm BCD 4 arm for FC-5800, FC-6800, FC-9000, SRM Origins 9000 and Quarq Elsa RS powermeter. 50g
4) 53T x110mm BCD 4 arm for FC-R7000, FC-R8000, FC-R9100 and Quarq Elsa RS powermeter. 98g
5) 52T x110mm BCD 4 arm for FC-R7000, FC-R8000, FC-R9100, SRM Origins 9000 and Quarq Elsa RS powermeter. 92g
6) 50T x110mm BCD 4 arm for FC-R7000, FC-R8000, FC-R9100, SRM Origins 9000 and Quarq Elsa RS powermeter. 50g
7) 39T x110mm BCD 4 arm for FC-9100/800/7000, FC-5800, FC-6800, FC-9000, FC-R7000/8000/9100 SRM Origins 9000 and Quarq Elsa RS powermeter. 42g
8) 36T x110mm BCD 4 arm for FC-5800, FC-6800, FC-9000, FC-R7000/8000/9100, SRM Origins 9000 and Quarq Elsa RS powermeter. 32g
9) 34T x110mm BCD 4 arm for FC-5800, FC-6800, FC-9000, FC-R7000/8000/9100, SRM Origins 9000 and Quarq Elsa RS powermeter. 26g
10) 53Tx130mm BCD 90g
11) 52Tx130mm BCD 80g
12) 50Tx130mm BCD 68g
13) 39Tx130mm BCD 30g
14) 53Tx110mm BCD 106g
15) 52Tx110mm BCD 90g
16) 50Tx110mm BCD 82g
17) 39Tx110mm BCD 47g
18) 36Tx110mm BCD 36g
19) 34Tx110mm BCD 28g
20) 50T AXS 5 arm 110 BCD
21) 48T AXS 5 arm 110 BCD
22) 46T AXS 5 arm 110 BCD
23) 37T AXS 5 arm 110 BCD
24) 35T AXS 5 arm 110 BCD
25) 33T AXS 5 arm 110 BCD
26) 50T AXS 4 arm 110 BCD
27) 48T AXS 4 arm 110 BCD
28) 46T AXS 4 arm 110 BCD
29) 37T AXS 4 arm 110 BCD
30) 35T AXS 4 arm 110 BCD
31) 33T AXS 4 arm 110 BCD
COVID 19 update. Overseas shipping is now with a courier only. UPS or Parcel force.
Orders placed in the afternoon normally get sent the next workday where possible. Orders placed before noon are often sent the same day but this is not guaranteed. Priority is given to Royal Mail Special delivery items always.
Same day disptach is not guaranteed due to volume of mail order. In general we are not operating with big delays in dispatch if any.
- Standard shipping is with Royal Mail using there 24 service. Cost £3. This is not a guaranteed service and takes 1-7 days normally but can be longer. The tracking number is not tracking but is a conformation of delivery code. If the item has been delivered to you or a neighbour then the tracking shows something otherwise it won't. If the item is needed urgently then pay for the courier/special delivery. in the case of the items recorded as delivered but you claim non delivery or delivery attempted but parcel never available for collection no refund or replacement goods are possible. R24 is not a tracked or insured service. We are only liable if delivery never happens. We wait 30 days before declaring am item lost. If this is not acceptable to you then pay for Special Delivery which is tracked and insured. We are not longer taking the hit for lost items because you want to spend less on postage.
- For a £7 surcharge, a next day (not sunday) tracked service (from dispatch) with Royal mail special delivery is used. You get an hour delivery slot by text. It's a fine service and worth the money. This only works for items up to 2kg. beyond that it gets very expensive and Parcel Force 24 tracked is used. This is fully insured service so in the event of non delivery a claim is possible.
- Rims are sent by courier only- cost £10. UPS is used. A phone number and email address must be supplied to allow me to book in. This service can also be picked for smaller items that you want delivered by UPS.
- Wheels shipping cost is £15 (cost of courier + cost of the box) next day. To NI, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and that is a two day service.
Due to the disruption in postal services during 2020, misdeliveries, customs issues and long delays all overseas shipping is now with Royal Mail Internation al Tracked and Signed (europe only) and UPS or Parcel Force tracked services. Parcel mass and destination affect price. So the following applies. I do not offer cheaper slower mail services anymore. Please don't ask as it means you have not read this page. There is no circumstance where i will use a cheaper service.
The website will provide shipping rates at checkout.
The import charges you will face are and these will be levied by the shipping carrier or by your customs authority in advance of delivery. Customs clearance will add to shipping times.
You will be billed for
Import duties which are set by the tarrif code we declare. Tarrif rates are normally published on government websites. "Free trade agreements" affect this and for EU customers there are no duties as tarrifs are set at zero for goods like our wheels that originate in the U.K. Goods that originate in the E.U and are exported back yo the E.U attract tarriffs. Good made outside the e.u and sold into the E.U attract tarrifs. The declared value in GDP will be converted to your countries currency by the monthly rate published by your tax authority.
Customs clearance fees -these vary from country to country and also vary by declared value in some juristictions.
VAT or sales taxes and applied to the total of the declared value of goods, customs clearance charges and import duties.
This shop declares the total paid for the goods for customs value, no exceptions. We will not declare low values as thats fraud and we will not be party to it.