*If the chainring is not instock it can be ordered. I tend not to keep many of these as I am then parking £10,000's on the shelf.*
Chainring with areonautical aluminium alloy (AL7075-T6) teeth and structural 3K carbon fiber carrier.
Titanium pins and carbon inserts assure more smooth and precise shiftings.
Lighter than Dura Ace or Campagnolo rings without scarifices performance or longevity.
All Shimano rings are 10/11 speed compatible but will work with 9 and 12 speed speed drivetrains although shifting maybe less precise. 8 speed functionality is untested but should be acceptable. AXS rings are 12 speed compatible.
Any ring not in stock can be ordered.
Various tooth counts and BCD offerings
1) 53T x110mm BCD 4 arm for FC-5800, FC-6800, FC-9000and Quarq Elsa RS powermeter. 98g
2) 52T x110mm BCD 4 arm for FC-5800, FC-6800, FC-9000, SRM Origins 9000 and Quarq Elsa RS powermeter. 92g
3) 50T x110mm BCD 4 arm for FC-5800, FC-6800, FC-9000, SRM Origins 9000 and Quarq Elsa RS powermeter. 50g
4) 53T x110mm BCD 4 arm for FC-R7000, FC-R8000, FC-R9100 and Quarq Elsa RS powermeter. 98g
5) 52T x110mm BCD 4 arm for FC-R7000, FC-R8000, FC-R9100, SRM Origins 9000 and Quarq Elsa RS powermeter. 92g
6) 50T x110mm BCD 4 arm for FC-R7000, FC-R8000, FC-R9100, SRM Origins 9000 and Quarq Elsa RS powermeter. 50g
7) 39T x110mm BCD 4 arm for FC-9100/800/7000, FC-5800, FC-6800, FC-9000, FC-R7000/8000/9100 SRM Origins 9000 and Quarq Elsa RS powermeter. 42g
8) 36T x110mm BCD 4 arm for FC-5800, FC-6800, FC-9000, FC-R7000/8000/9100, SRM Origins 9000 and Quarq Elsa RS powermeter. 32g
9) 34T x110mm BCD 4 arm for FC-5800, FC-6800, FC-9000, FC-R7000/8000/9100, SRM Origins 9000 and Quarq Elsa RS powermeter. 26g
10) 53Tx130mm BCD 90g
11) 52Tx130mm BCD 80g
12) 50Tx130mm BCD 68g
13) 39Tx130mm BCD 30g
14) 53Tx110mm BCD 106g
15) 52Tx110mm BCD 90g
16) 50Tx110mm BCD 82g
17) 39Tx110mm BCD 47g
18) 36Tx110mm BCD 36g
19) 34Tx110mm BCD 28g
20) 50T AXS 5 arm 110 BCD
21) 48T AXS 5 arm 110 BCD
22) 46T AXS 5 arm 110 BCD
23) 37T AXS 5 arm 110 BCD
24) 35T AXS 5 arm 110 BCD
25) 33T AXS 5 arm 110 BCD
26) 50T AXS 4 arm 110 BCD
27) 48T AXS 4 arm 110 BCD
28) 46T AXS 4 arm 110 BCD
29) 37T AXS 4 arm 110 BCD
30) 35T AXS 4 arm 110 BCD
31) 33T AXS 4 arm 110 BCD
COVID 19 update. Overseas shipping is now with a courier only. UPS or Parcel force.
Orders placed in the afternoon normally get sent the next workday where possible. Orders placed before noon are often sent the same day but this is not guaranteed. Priority is given to Royal Mail Special delivery items always.
Same day disptach is not guaranteed due to volume of mail order. In general we are not operating with big delays in dispatch if any.
- Standard shipping is with Royal Mail using there 24 service. Cost £3. This is not a guaranteed service and takes 1-2 days normally but can be longer. The tracking number is not tracking but is a conformation of delivery code. If the item has been delivered to you or a neighbour then the tracking shows something otherwise it won't. If the item is needed urgently then pay for the courier/special delivery.
- For a £7 surcharge, a next day (not sunday) tracked service (from dispatch) with Royal mail special delivery is used. You get an hour delivery slot by text. It's a fine service and worth the money. This only works for items up to 2kg. beyond that it gets very expensive and Parcel Force 24 tracked is used.
- Rims are sent by courier only cost £10. Next working day service with Parcel Force. A phone number and email address must be supplied to allow me to book in. This service can also be picked for smaller items that you want delivered by Parcel Force.
- Wheels shipping cost is £15 (cost of courier + cost of the box) next day. To NI, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and that is a two day service. a surcharge
Due to the disruption in postal service, misdeliveries, customs issues and long delays all overseas shipping is now with UPS/Parcelfocre shipping, weight and destination affect price. So the following applies.
UPS is apply a £5 surcharge to all parcel picked up from 1st November to 1st January. This cost is passed onto you.
E.U countries that I ship to regularly.
Parcel Force shipping is used for a number of European countries. The price is the same for up 25kg. There is not a small parcel rate with Parcel Force. If your country is one of those then checkout is simple.Just checkout and pay. Parcel force offer a road freight service to most of Europe and it takes 2 to 5 days depending on the destination. UPS is also available on request.
Other E.U nations/outside EU customers a will see UPS rates.
However if the rate maybe wrong and the UPS rates assume a small E2 jiffy bag suitable for many small items. This if course does not apply for bigger items or multiples purchases. Quotes are available. Simply registering the website with you address e.t.c and I will provide full quote.
Therefore contact the shop for a shipping quote. Your registered shipping address will used for the UPS quote.
VAT will be removed as well and a new invoice issued. If payment has already been made a refund for excess payment will be issued.
For outside E.U customers the following applies. The order value is with VAT. VAT is 20% so order total for the parts/6 = VAT amount.
Then add the UPS shipping amount. The true amount may differ. the VAT is used if you have under paid if more is due then we will let you know. If you have over paid I will work out what and refund you.