- Three, sealed cartridge style, bearings; two on the chainring side and one on the non-drive side.
- Weighs just 220 grams; only 30 grams more than Record.
- 17 mm cro-moly steel, 102 mm hollow spindle fits 8, 9 and 10 speed Campy Record and Chorus cranks from 1995 to present.
- Unique taper is not interchangeable with Shimano.
- Removable cups are machined from 7000 series aluminium alloy and are easily replaceable.
- Comes with British (1.37 inches x 24 threads per inch) or larger diameter, Italian cups (36 mm x 24 threads per inch). Spindles are identical and always 102 mm long.
- British cup fit a 68mm BB shell, Italian cups fit a 70mm BB shell.
Fits either Record or Chorus square taper cranks. It does not fit C-record era cranks those used a axle taper much closer but not the same as JIS.