Cut off for same day dispatch is noon.
- Free shipping applied to all parts (not wheels/rims or bikes) with sent Royal Mail 48. This is not a guaranteed service and takes 2-3 days normally.
- For a £5 surcharge a next working day tracked service with Dpd local is used. This however is next working day no saturday delivery!
- Parcels/small packets to NI, channel Islands, Scottish Islands and Highlands still go with Royal Mail so dont pay extra for the courier!
- Rims are sent by courier only and shipped free within mainland U.K. Next working day service with interlink express or UK mail is used. If a phone number is supplied a 1hr delivery slot will be texted to you. A surcharge applies to NI, Islands e.t.c of £10 as it costs more to ship there.
- Wheels shipping cost is £15 (cost of courier + cost of box) next day and £25 to NI, Scottish Islands, channel Islands, Isle of Man and that is a two day service
- All parts (not wheels, rims, frames or bikes) £11 postage by Royal Mail tracked and signed up to 1kg.
- Packages over 1kg but under 2kg £14 Royal Mail tracked and signed.
- Packages over 2kg e-mail for a quote
- Rims and wheels - most E.U countries £25 but some do cost more (Greece for example)
- Bikes and frames - e-mail for a quote but cost typically for a frame is around £25
- all orders send tracked wither with UPS or similar for bulky boxes or Royal Mail for smaller items.
- Outside E.U sales attract no VAT but there is no way of taking that off the sale price on the website. So any order of any value I can give a quote without VAT with shipping added just send an e-mail
- Typical shipping cost of wheels to the U.S.A and Canada is £80 and £110 to Austrailia. Given shipping cost vary by size and weight I need to quote for each order.