Same day dispatch is not always possible. I must leave sufficent time for checking what I am packing. The courier service gets some priority but I do not guarantee same day dispatch with this.
- Free shipping applied to all parts (not wheels/rims or bikes) with sent Royal Mail 24 over £20 total value. Under £20 a £2 surcharge applies. This is not a guaranteed service and takes 1-2 days normally. The tracking number seem is not tracking it is a conformation of delivery code. If the item has been delivered to you or a neighbour then the tracking shows something otherwise it won't. If the item is needed urgently then pay for the courier.
- For a £5 surcharge, a next working day tracked service (from dispatch) with DPD is used. This, however, is next working day no Saturday delivery! You get an hour delivery slot by text. It's a fine service and worth the money.
- Parcels/small packets to NI, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands and Highlands still go with Royal Mail so don't pay extra for the courier!
- Rims are sent by courier only and shipped free within mainland U.K. Next working day service with interlink express or UK mail is used. If a phone number is supplied a 1hr delivery slot will be texted to you. A surcharge applies to NI, Islands e.t.c of £10 as it costs more to ship there.
- Wheels shipping cost is £15 (cost of courier + cost of the box) next day and £25 to NI, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and that is a two day service
- All parts (not wheels, rims, frames or bikes) £11 postage by Royal Mail tracked and signed up to 1kg.
- Packages over 1kg but under 2kg £14 Royal Mail tracked and signed.
- Packages over 2kg e-mail for a quote
- Rims and wheels - most E.U countries £25 but some do cost more (Greece for example)
- Bikes and frames - e-mail for a quote but cost typically for a frame is around £25
- all orders send tracked wither with UPS or similar for bulky boxes or Royal Mail for smaller items.
- Outside E.U sales attract no VAT but there is no way of taking that off the sale price on the website. So any order of any value I can give a quote without VAT with shipping added just send an e-mail
- Typical shipping cost of wheels to the U.S.A and Canada is £80 and £110 to Austrailia. Given shipping cost vary by size and weight I need to quote for each order.