Same day dispatch is not always possible. I must leave sufficent time for checking what I am packing. The courier service gets some priority but I do not guarantee same day dispatch with this. Monday to Friday collections only. Orders placed after noon normally get sent the next workday where possible. Oders placed before noon are often sent the same day but this is not guaranteed.Prioirty is given to Royal Mail Special delivery items always.
- Free shipping applied to all parts (not wheels/rims or bikes) with sent Royal Mail 24 over £20 total value. Under £20 a £2 surcharge applies. This is not a guaranteed service and takes 1-2 days normally. The tracking number seem is not tracking it is a conformation of delivery code. If the item has been delivered to you or a neighbour then the tracking shows something otherwise it won't. If the item is needed urgently then pay for the courier.
- For a £7 surcharge, a next day (not sunday) tracked service (from dispatch) with Royal mail special delivery is used. You get an hour delivery slot by text. It's a fine service and worth the money. This only works for items up to 2kg. beyond that it gets very expensive and Parcel Force 24 tracked is used.
- Rims are sent by courier only and shipped free within mainland U.K. Next working day service with interlink express or UK mail is used. If a phone number is supplied a 1hr delivery slot will be texted to you. A surcharge applies to NI, Islands e.t.c of £10 as it costs more to ship there.
- Wheels shipping cost is £15 (cost of courier + cost of the box) next day. To NI, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and that is a two day service
- All parts (not wheels, rims, frames or bikes) £11 postage by Royal Mail tracked and signed up to 1kg.
- Packages over 1kg but under 2kg £14 Royal Mail tracked and signed.
- Packages over 2kg e-mail for a quote
- Rims and wheels - most E.U countries £25 but some do cost more (Greece for example)
- Bikes and frames - e-mail for a quote but cost typically for a frame is around £25
- all orders send tracked either with UPS or similar for bulky boxes or Royal Mail for smaller items.
- Outside E.U sales attract no VAT but there is no way of taking that off the sale price on the website. So any order of any value I can give a quote without VAT with shipping added just send an e-mail
- Typical shipping cost of wheels to the U.S.A and Canada is £80 and £110 to Austrailia. Given shipping cost vary by size and weight I need to quote for each order.