Ekar 13x Chainset
Please ensure you have a 13x compatible wheelset to be use this product
The 1x chainset is a crucial element in Campagnolo's gravel & all-road specific Ekar drivetrain design. Lightweight, secure and simple, with no wasted overlapping gears or unnecessary moving parts to collect trail dirt . The Ekar chainset will convince you that one chainring and no front mech is the way to go, whatever your off-road ambitions!
Don’t let the apparent simplicity fool you, this chainset has been designed from the ground up. Just like the whole Ekar system, the cranks combine strength and lightweight materials. The 2-piece crankset features a strong, durable 630-grade steel alloy axle mated to a polyamide-carbon spider and beautiful UD Carbon arms.
The ergonomics of this chainset mean it is suitable for any size of rider, with 4 crank arm lengths available. The outer chainrings are also easily interchangeable, with no need to disassemble the chainset if you want to alter your gearing.
- 2-piece cranks: UD carbon arms with an Ultra-Torque 630 steel axle, lightweight and strong
- ProTech™: strong, efficient, self-aligning semi axles, sealed from dirt by an external sealing clip as well as an internal sleeve
- Narrow-wide Tooth Design: efficient drive & maximum chain security
- Designed specifically for Ekar 1x13 groupsets
- Suitable for Gravel and All-Road riding
- Crank boots included to protect the crank arms
- Easily interchangeable chainrings
- Easy access external bearings
- 4-crank arm lengths available (165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm)
- 4 chainring options available (38T, 40T, 42T, 44T)
- Narrow Q-Factor of 145.5mm: ensures compatibility with all modern frames
- Weight: 615g (based on 172.5mm, 38T)
COVID 19 update. Overseas shipping is now with a courier only. UPS or Parcel force.
Orders placed in the afternoon normally get sent the next workday where possible. Orders placed before noon are often sent the same day but this is not guaranteed. Priority is given to Royal Mail Special delivery items always.
Same day disptach is not guaranteed due to volume of mail order. In general we are not operating with big delays in dispatch if any.
- Standard shipping is with Royal Mail using there 24 service. Cost £3. This is not a guaranteed service and takes 1-7 days normally but can be longer. The tracking number is not tracking but is a conformation of delivery code. If the item has been delivered to you or a neighbour then the tracking shows something otherwise it won't. If the item is needed urgently then pay for the courier/special delivery. in the case of the items recorded as delivered but you claim non delivery or delivery attempted but parcel never available for collection no refund or replacement goods are possible. R24 is not a tracked or insured service. We are only liable if delivery never happens. We wait 30 days before declaring am item lost. If this is not acceptable to you then pay for Special Delivery which is tracked and insured. We are not longer taking the hit for lost items because you want to spend less on postage.
- For a £7 surcharge, a next day (not sunday) tracked service (from dispatch) with Royal mail special delivery is used. You get an hour delivery slot by text. It's a fine service and worth the money. This only works for items up to 2kg. beyond that it gets very expensive and Parcel Force 24 tracked is used. This is fully insured service so in the event of non delivery a claim is possible.
- Rims are sent by courier only- cost £10. UPS is used. A phone number and email address must be supplied to allow me to book in. This service can also be picked for smaller items that you want delivered by UPS.
- Wheels shipping cost is £15 (cost of courier + cost of the box) next day. To NI, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and that is a two day service.
Due to the disruption in postal services during 2020, misdeliveries, customs issues and long delays all overseas shipping is now with Royal Mail Internation al Tracked and Signed (europe only) and UPS or Parcel Force tracked services. Parcel mass and destination affect price. So the following applies. I do not offer cheaper slower mail services anymore. Please don't ask as it means you have not read this page. There is no circumstance where i will use a cheaper service.
The website will provide shipping rates at checkout.
The import charges you will face are and these will be levied by the shipping carrier or by your customs authority in advance of delivery. Customs clearance will add to shipping times.
You will be billed for
Import duties which are set by the tarrif code we declare. Tarrif rates are normally published on government websites. "Free trade agreements" affect this and for EU customers there are no duties as tarrifs are set at zero for goods like our wheels that originate in the U.K. Goods that originate in the E.U and are exported back yo the E.U attract tarriffs. Good made outside the e.u and sold into the E.U attract tarrifs. The declared value in GDP will be converted to your countries currency by the monthly rate published by your tax authority.
Customs clearance fees -these vary from country to country and also vary by declared value in some juristictions.
VAT or sales taxes and applied to the total of the declared value of goods, customs clearance charges and import duties.
This shop declares the total paid for the goods for customs value, no exceptions. We will not declare low values as thats fraud and we will not be party to it.
A word of warning once an parcel has been shipped any import charges are your reponsibility. Refusal to pay these charges to the parcel carrier mean you loose the right to an automatic refund. We refund at our discretion minus any charges we are levied by the parcel carrier. These charges cannot be disputed by us. We also reserve the right to apply a 10% restocking fee on top of any charges applied to us for the return of the parcel. Therefore once shipped charges must be paid. We can accept no liability if the parcel is lost after charges have been refused to be paid.