Due to the range of option you can expect that this chainset will be to order. I have bi monthly deliveries from the Miche factory currently. Delivery time can be up to 6 weeks.
The new Miche Attiva Chainset is a collaboration between Miche and SRM to create an "affordable" chainset.
The Attiva chainset has been designed around the SRM power meter and the integrity of your training data has long been SRM's life's work. The power meter measures the force coming from the legs of a rider with strain gauges mounted inside the spider of the crank set. The spider design allows for a stiff measuring platform, translating to stable and consistent data.
Accuracy is meaningless if the measuring device isn't durable enough for the environment in which it will be used. The SRM Spider design is engineered to be completely sealed from outside elements such as rain, snow, mud, sand, and event bike washes with harsh degreasers! Compatible with 9, 10, or 11 speed for Road or Triathlon.
Unlike other chainsets that are adapted to be compatible with SRM, the Attiva doesn't require you to recalibrate the power meter when upgrading or changing your chainring ratio. This means that you can be free to change your gear ratio on the fly, without having to worry about setting up your power meter.
Even though this is a Miche product the SRM service centre is still at your complete disposal for customer service if the need ever arises.
- Compatibility: Shimano 9x/10x/11x / Sram 9x/10x/11x Campagnlo 9/10/11 speed.
- Lengths Available: 160mm/165mm/170mm/172.5mm/175mm
- Chainring compatibility (Miche only): UTG model AL 7075: 34 - 42 (Inner) / 42 - 53 (Outer)
- Axle dia: 24mm - compatible with all Miche BB range
- Right Attiva crank with power meter and chainrings assembled
- Left Attiva crank
- USB Charger cable
- Instruction Manual
COVID 19 update. Overseas shipping is now with a courier only. UPS or Parcel force.
Orders placed in the afternoon normally get sent the next workday where possible. Orders placed before noon are often sent the same day but this is not guaranteed. Priority is given to Royal Mail Special delivery items always.
Same day disptach is not guaranteed due to volume of mail order. In general we are not operating with big delays in dispatch if any.
- Standard shipping is with Royal Mail using there 24 service. Cost £3. This is not a guaranteed service and takes 1-7 days normally but can be longer. The tracking number is not tracking but is a conformation of delivery code. If the item has been delivered to you or a neighbour then the tracking shows something otherwise it won't. If the item is needed urgently then pay for the courier/special delivery. in the case of the items recorded as delivered but you claim non delivery or delivery attempted but parcel never available for collection no refund or replacement goods are possible. R24 is not a tracked or insured service. We are only liable if delivery never happens. We wait 30 days before declaring am item lost. If this is not acceptable to you then pay for Special Delivery which is tracked and insured. We are not longer taking the hit for lost items because you want to spend less on postage.
- For a £7 surcharge, a next day (not sunday) tracked service (from dispatch) with Royal mail special delivery is used. You get an hour delivery slot by text. It's a fine service and worth the money. This only works for items up to 2kg. beyond that it gets very expensive and Parcel Force 24 tracked is used. This is fully insured service so in the event of non delivery a claim is possible.
- Rims are sent by courier only- cost £10. UPS is used. A phone number and email address must be supplied to allow me to book in. This service can also be picked for smaller items that you want delivered by UPS.
- Wheels shipping cost is £15 (cost of courier + cost of the box) next day. To NI, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and that is a two day service.
Due to the disruption in postal services during 2020, misdeliveries, customs issues and long delays all overseas shipping is now with Royal Mail Internation al Tracked and Signed (europe only) and UPS or Parcel Force tracked services. Parcel mass and destination affect price. So the following applies. I do not offer cheaper slower mail services anymore. Please don't ask as it means you have not read this page. There is no circumstance where i will use a cheaper service.
The website will provide shipping rates at checkout.
The import charges you will face are and these will be levied by the shipping carrier or by your customs authority in advance of delivery. Customs clearance will add to shipping times.
You will be billed for
Import duties which are set by the tarrif code we declare. Tarrif rates are normally published on government websites. "Free trade agreements" affect this and for EU customers there are no duties as tarrifs are set at zero for goods like our wheels that originate in the U.K. Goods that originate in the E.U and are exported back yo the E.U attract tarriffs. Good made outside the e.u and sold into the E.U attract tarrifs. The declared value in GDP will be converted to your countries currency by the monthly rate published by your tax authority.
Customs clearance fees -these vary from country to country and also vary by declared value in some juristictions.
VAT or sales taxes and applied to the total of the declared value of goods, customs clearance charges and import duties.
This shop declares the total paid for the goods for customs value, no exceptions. We will not declare low values as thats fraud and we will not be party to it.
A word of warning once an parcel has been shipped any import charges are your reponsibility. Refusal to pay these charges to the parcel carrier mean you loose the right to an automatic refund. We refund at our discretion minus any charges we are levied by the parcel carrier. These charges cannot be disputed by us. We also reserve the right to apply a 10% restocking fee on top of any charges applied to us for the return of the parcel. Therefore once shipped charges must be paid. We can accept no liability if the parcel is lost after charges have been refused to be paid.