MEGA-GRIP FOR SERIOUS EXTREME GRAVEL RIDING
Ride on gravel, pavement, dirt, single track in the forest, wherever you go, this new generation tire has a unique center proﬁle tread for smooth surfaces while side knobs provide traction and control in softer terrain.
- Ultra gummy compound for insane bite on nasty obstacles
- Developed for Extreme Gravel Racing Or Riding
- 700c size in 36mm or 40mm width.
Obviously the Japenese like really high pressures. They can be run lower and be used tubeless (with sealant) as they are a tubeless ready tyre.
COVID 19 update. Overseas shipping is now with a courier only. UPS or Parcel force.
Orders placed in the afternoon normally get sent the next workday where possible. Orders placed before noon are often sent the same day but this is not guaranteed. Due to numerous issues with Royal Mail we are switching to DPD as on Monday 25th July.
Same day disptach is not guaranteed due to volume of mail order. In general we are not operating with big delays in dispatch if any.
- Standard shipping is with DPD. Cost is £6.60 . Fully tracked with hour delivery slots.
- Some U.K addresses excluded from he DPD service Royal Mail is used (1st class tracked). Checkout is not sophisicated enough to know all the excluded postcodes. The areas are Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man Scottlish Highlands and islands (Scottish Highlands - AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-40, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
Scottish Islands - HS1-9, IV41-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3)
- Rims are sent by courier only- cost £10. UPS is used. A phone number and email address must be supplied to allow me to book in. This service can also be picked for smaller items that you want delivered by UPS.
- Wheels shipping cost is £20 (cost of courier + cost of the box) next day. To NI, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and that is a two day service.
Courier services are used only or over seas mail. UPS or parcel force depending on destination.
The website will provide shipping rates at checkout.
The import charges you will face are and these will be levied by the shipping carrier or by your customs authority in advance of delivery. Customs clearance will add to shipping times.
You will be billed for
Import duties which are set by the tarrif code we declare. Tarrif rates are normally published on government websites. "Free trade agreements" affect this and for EU customers there are no duties as tarrifs are set at zero for goods like our wheels that originate in the U.K. Goods that originate in the E.U and are exported back yo the E.U attract tarriffs. Good made outside the e.u and sold into the E.U attract tarrifs. The declared value in GDP will be converted to your countries currency by the monthly rate published by your tax authority.
Customs clearance fees -these vary from country to country and also vary by declared value in some juristictions.
VAT or sales taxes and applied to the total of the declared value of goods, customs clearance charges and import duties.
This shop declares the total paid for the goods for customs value, no exceptions. We will not declare low values as thats fraud and we will not be party to it.
A word of warning once an parcel has been shipped any import charges are your reponsibility. Refusal to pay these charges to the parcel carrier mean you loose the right to an automatic refund. We refund at our discretion minus any charges we are levied by the parcel carrier. These charges cannot be disputed by us. We also reserve the right to apply a 10% restocking fee on top of any charges applied to us for the return of the parcel. Therefore once shipped charges must be paid. We can accept no liability if the parcel is lost after charges have been refused to be paid.