Three sealed cartridge style bearings; two on the chain ring side and one on the non-drive side.
- Fits all years and models of Daytona, Racing Triple, Centaur, Veloce and Mirage crank sets.
- Will NOT fit older Campagnolo Nuovo or Super Record road cranks which require a 115 mm spindle with a 5 mm drive side offset. All newer Campy bottom brackets are symmetrical and lack any drive side offset also the axle taper is different.
- Spindle lengths of 111mm for double Veloce, Centaur, Mirage or Daytona chainsets)
- Spindle length of 115mm is for triple Veloce, Centaur, racing triple e.t.c chainsets.
- Alloy cups and bearings are similar to Chorus and Record. The hollow cro-moly spindle is similar to the ACH bottom bracket spindle.
- 233g for the 111m axle BB
- Unique taper (ISO) is not interchangeable with Shimano (JIS). ISO taper is also used by other European chainset manufactures and by current production NJS certified chainsets.
- Cups are machined from 7000 series aluminium alloy.
- Comes with British (1.37 inches x 24 threads per inch) or larger diameter, Italian cups (36 mm x 24 threads per inch). 16 mm, heat treated cro-moly, spindles are hollow and available in 111 or 115 mm lengths.