New 12x Chorus chain for use with the disc or rim brake groupset.
In order to guarantee impeccable, reliable performance even with the new wider cassette ratios, precision shifting by the front and rear derailleurs has seen design of a 12-speed chain entailing huge research and development efforts to make it as reliable and long-lasting as the 11-speed chain, despite being narrower.
The new 12-speed Chorus groupset benefits from a new 12x chain that ensures the same reliability and performance levels as that of the Super Record.
- Ultra-link connecting system
- Constant, extremely high performance levels over time
- 5.15mm wide, the narrowest chain ever produced: maximum smoothness and precision when shifting.
- The external part of the link is perfectly smooth.
Features and Benefits
- Width from 5.15mm
- Faster lighter shifting
- Extremely high performance levels and durability over time
- Pins aligned with the external surface: Smoothness and precision
- Unchanged resistance to wear and tear: A lighter, narrower chain than the 11-speed, but just as durable.
- Optimised design: Optimum performance in line with the design of the teeth on the sprockets and crowns.
- Ultra-link System: Top-level smoothness and less dispersion.
Weight: only 241g (110 links)