Campagnolo 12x Chorus rear derailleur for use with the disc or rim brake groupsets.
The new Chorus rear derailleur benefits from the same technology and design of top-end Campagnolo products, incorporating the sophistication and performances of the 12-speed Super Record and Record. With just a few changes in the materials used for its construction, like the external plate and derailleur cage in aluminum, the Chorus version produces exactly the same performance as the two more expensive groupsets with the addition of just a few extra grams. Chorus brings with it the same technology as the next level up, like the new optimized trajectory on bigger cassettes and fantastic 3D EMBRACE technology. The latest evolution in Embrace technology not only keeps the rear derailleur vertically aligned in the perfect position for each sprocket, it now makes the upper pulley wheel advance perfectly in the direction the bike is advancing. 3D EMBRACE technology and 12-teeth pulley wheels makes this rear derailleur suitable for all cassettes as the distance stays optimum on each individual sprocket, regardless of the cassette selected.
- 3D Embrace Technology: Movement of the rear derailleur is designed to make the chain embrace more teeth per sprocket to guarantee maximum traction.
- Optimised trajectory: Movement of the rear derailleur means that the upper pulley wheel on the cage is always constantly close to the sprocket in use.
- 12-tooth pulley wheels: Perfect for cassettes that have a wide range of teeth.
- Optimised return spring: This guarantees constant chain tension regardless of road vibration.
Features and Benefits
- Constant precision: On rough roads, the spring positioned between the upper body and the pivot absorbs the vibrations, ensuring the chain always rests properly on the sprockets.
- The pulley wheels on the 12-tooth derailleur cage allow the chain to move more smoothly.
- The initial position of the rear derailleur can be adjusted to suit any cassette.
- Easy wheel replacement: The rear derailleur is positioned further back, making it easier to slide the wheel out and replace it.