Campagnolo 12x Chorus Ergo levers for use with the rim brake groupset.
The fantastic ergonomics that over the years have become a sort of calling card for Campagnolo have been even further improved with the latest introduction of Super Record and Record 12-speed transmissions. Not just ergonomic but also customisable, the new standard is embodied in the design of the Chorus levers.
Apart from the brake lever, constructed in aluminium but with a coating that enhances its finish and its feel, Chorus Ergopower are almost identical to those on the Super Record and Record controls. Ergonomic characteristics, such as the new design of the brake lever hoods, the design of the brake lever and bigger gear levers, team with characteristics that make the shape of Ergopower controls unique for cyclists needs. The various positions possible for Ergopower controls mean they adapt better to different hand sizes.
Campagnolo's tried and tested one-lever-one-action philosophy ensures no-confusion control, regardless of the cycling conditions or the cyclist’s position. The internal Ultra-Shift mechanism controls the 12-speed rear derailleur, letting the rider shift up by up to 3 sprockets and down by up to 5 sprockets in a single movement. Chorus controls deliver the same extremely durable, soft shifting performance of the other 12-speed groupsets thanks to the same new cables and their housings.
Features & Benefits
- Comfortable body: The controls enable a solid, safe grip when pedalling out of the saddle or gripping high on the handlebar.
- Rapid shifting: Immediate shifting engagement enables activating the front derailleur with minimum effort and in any hand position on the bar.
- Multiple action: An unplanned ascent, a sudden jerk: it takes barely a moment to find the right ratio owing to the multiple action of the controls.
- Ergonomic: The shape of the body and the possibility to adjust the reach enable all cyclists to use these controls, regardless of the size of their hands or fingers.
- Upshifting Lever Integration: More space under the control body when gripping the Ergopower control.
- Customisable ergonomics, 3 levels of reach adjustment.
- Vari-Cushion hood, different thicknesses allowing for greater grip, comfort and water dispersion.
- Upgraded brake lever: the result of meticulous studies (double curve brake lever, new form outward curve).
- Breaking lever pivot aligned with slant of ergo power, more efficient power transfer requiring less energy from riders hand
- Maximum Smoothness Cables: new cable set maintains exceptional smoothness far beyond those of the competition, maximum performance longevity
- Completely redesigned internals for perfect compatibility with new rear derailleur
- Ultra-Shift System, Up to 5 sprockets in downshifting, up to 3 in upshifting.
- Enlarged shifting paddles, for instant reaction access
COVID 19 update. Overseas shipping is now with a courier only. UPS or Parcel force.
Orders placed in the afternoon normally get sent the next workday where possible. Orders placed before noon are often sent the same day but this is not guaranteed. Priority is given to Royal Mail Special delivery items always.
Same day disptach is not guaranteed due to volume of mail order. In general we are not operating with big delays in dispatch if any.
- Standard shipping is with Royal Mail using there 24 service. Cost £3. This is not a guaranteed service and takes 1-7 days normally but can be longer. The tracking number is not tracking but is a conformation of delivery code. If the item has been delivered to you or a neighbour then the tracking shows something otherwise it won't. If the item is needed urgently then pay for the courier/special delivery.
- For a £7 surcharge, a next day (not sunday) tracked service (from dispatch) with Royal mail special delivery is used. You get an hour delivery slot by text. It's a fine service and worth the money. This only works for items up to 2kg. beyond that it gets very expensive and Parcel Force 24 tracked is used.
- Rims are sent by courier only- cost £10. UPS is used. A phone number and email address must be supplied to allow me to book in. This service can also be picked for smaller items that you want delivered by UPS.
- Wheels shipping cost is £15 (cost of courier + cost of the box) next day. To NI, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and that is a two day service.
Due to the disruption in postal services during 2020, misdeliveries, customs issues and long delays all overseas shipping is now with UPS or Parcel Force. Parcel mass and destination affect price. So the following applies. I do not offer cheaper slower mail services anymore. Please don't ask as it means you have not read this page. There is no circumstance where i will use a cheaper service.
The website will provide shipping rates and estimated delivery's times for the services offered at checkout.
The import charges you will face are and these will be levied by the shipping carrier or by your customs authority in advance of delivery. Customs clearance will add to shipping times. Carrier like UPS operate there own customs in line with the deliveries countries laws in most jurisdictions and will bill you directly.
You will be billed for
Import duties which are set by the tarrif code i declare. Most cycling goods have a tarrif rate of 4.7%. Clothing however has higher duty rates, socks face a WTO tarrif rate of 12%. Free trade agreements affect this and for EU customers there are no duties as tarrifs are set at zero. The declared value in GDP will be converted to your countries currency by the monthly rate published by your tax authority.
Customs clearance fees -these vary from country to country and also vary by declared value in some juristictions.
VAT or sales taxes and applied to the total of the declared value of goods, customs clearance charges and import duties.
This shop declares the total paid for the goods for customs value, no exceptions. We will not declare low values as thats fraud and we will not be party to it.