Campagnolo 12x Chorus Ergo levers for use with the rim brake groupset.
The fantastic ergonomics that over the years have become a sort of calling card for Campagnolo have been even further improved with the latest introduction of Super Record and Record 12-speed transmissions. Not just ergonomic but also customisable, the new standard is embodied in the design of the Chorus levers.
Apart from the brake lever, constructed in aluminium but with a coating that enhances its finish and its feel, Chorus Ergopower are almost identical to those on the Super Record and Record controls. Ergonomic characteristics, such as the new design of the brake lever hoods, the design of the brake lever and bigger gear levers, team with characteristics that make the shape of Ergopower controls unique for cyclists needs. The various positions possible for Ergopower controls mean they adapt better to different hand sizes.
Campagnolo's tried and tested one-lever-one-action philosophy ensures no-confusion control, regardless of the cycling conditions or the cyclist’s position. The internal Ultra-Shift mechanism controls the 12-speed rear derailleur, letting the rider shift up by up to 3 sprockets and down by up to 5 sprockets in a single movement. Chorus controls deliver the same extremely durable, soft shifting performance of the other 12-speed groupsets thanks to the same new cables and their housings.
Features & Benefits
- Comfortable body: The controls enable a solid, safe grip when pedalling out of the saddle or gripping high on the handlebar.
- Rapid shifting: Immediate shifting engagement enables activating the front derailleur with minimum effort and in any hand position on the bar.
- Multiple action: An unplanned ascent, a sudden jerk: it takes barely a moment to find the right ratio owing to the multiple action of the controls.
- Ergonomic: The shape of the body and the possibility to adjust the reach enable all cyclists to use these controls, regardless of the size of their hands or fingers.
- Upshifting Lever Integration: More space under the control body when gripping the Ergopower control.
- Customisable ergonomics, 3 levels of reach adjustment.
- Vari-Cushion hood, different thicknesses allowing for greater grip, comfort and water dispersion.
- Upgraded brake lever: the result of meticulous studies (double curve brake lever, new form outward curve).
- Breaking lever pivot aligned with slant of ergo power, more efficient power transfer requiring less energy from riders hand
- Maximum Smoothness Cables: new cable set maintains exceptional smoothness far beyond those of the competition, maximum performance longevity
- Completely redesigned internals for perfect compatibility with new rear derailleur
- Ultra-Shift System, Up to 5 sprockets in downshifting, up to 3 in upshifting.
- Enlarged shifting paddles, for instant reaction access