World-class professional racers proved that KMC Chain provides the right DNA leading to the championship! Next to our champions, it is important to offer a chain for all kind of riders. KMC's 10 speed chains are compatible with all major shifting systems. Shifting performance, durability and easy mounting are other key words for KMC Chain. We have the perfect chain for all type of riders.
The world's lightest 10-speed chain now offers you more advantages than ever: besides the great shifting performance, it's super light weight and smooth running. KMC now guarantees your satisfaction on the chain's life, which is much longer, compared to other major brands.
- Shimano,Sram & Campagnolo compatible (Including all 10X MTB systems)
- Slotted plates & hollow pins
- Extremely durable
- Low maintenance & high reliability
- Lightest 10spd chain available
- Includes missing link
- Titanium nitride coated
- Superlight only 241g
KMC X10SL has been faultless; not just light, it has given an impeccable performance and it costs no more than the top-end chains from the big three component manufacturers. 9/10 Cycling Weekly Feb 2010
KMC X10SL The X-bridge ramps really aid this chain's shifting qualities. KMC use X-SP coating, hollow pins and slotted plates for a good-looking chain that weighs 240g. It's compatible with Campagnolo, Shimano and SRAM and a 'missing link' makes fitting easy. Cycling Weekly Best Kit 9/10
COVID 19 update. Overseas shipping is now with a courier only. UPS or Parcel force.
Orders placed in the afternoon normally get sent the next workday where possible. Orders placed before noon are often sent the same day but this is not guaranteed. Priority is given to Royal Mail Special delivery items always.
Same day disptach is not guaranteed due to volume of mail order. In general we are not operating with big delays in dispatch if any.
- Standard shipping is with Royal Mail using there 24 service. Cost £3. This is not a guaranteed service and takes 1-7 days normally but can be longer. The tracking number is not tracking but is a conformation of delivery code. If the item has been delivered to you or a neighbour then the tracking shows something otherwise it won't. If the item is needed urgently then pay for the courier/special delivery.
- For a £7 surcharge, a next day (not sunday) tracked service (from dispatch) with Royal mail special delivery is used. You get an hour delivery slot by text. It's a fine service and worth the money. This only works for items up to 2kg. beyond that it gets very expensive and Parcel Force 24 tracked is used.
- Rims are sent by courier only- cost £10. UPS is used. A phone number and email address must be supplied to allow me to book in. This service can also be picked for smaller items that you want delivered by UPS.
- Wheels shipping cost is £15 (cost of courier + cost of the box) next day. To NI, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and that is a two day service.
Due to the disruption in postal services during 2020, misdeliveries, customs issues and long delays all overseas shipping is now with UPS or Parcel Force. Parcel mass and destination affect price. So the following applies. I do not offer cheaper slower mail services anymore. Please don't ask as it means you have not read this page. There is no circumstance where i will use a cheaper service.
The website will provide shipping rates and estimated delivery's times for the services offered at checkout.
The import charges you will face are and these will be levied by the shipping carrier or by your customs authority in advance of delivery. Customs clearance will add to shipping times. Carrier like UPS operate there own customs in line with the deliveries countries laws in most jurisdictions and will bill you directly.
You will be billed for
Import duties which are set by the tarrif code i declare. Most cycling goods have a tarrif rate of 4.7%. Clothing however has higher duty rates, socks face a WTO tarrif rate of 12%. Free trade agreements affect this and for EU customers there are no duties as tarrifs are set at zero. The declared value in GDP will be converted to your countries currency by the monthly rate published by your tax authority.
Customs clearance fees -these vary from country to country and also vary by declared value in some juristictions.
VAT or sales taxes and applied to the total of the declared value of goods, customs clearance charges and import duties.
This shop declares the total paid for the goods for customs value, no exceptions. We will not declare low values as thats fraud and we will not be party to it.