Finally a mechanical disc brake for mountain bikes and fat bikes that offers superior performance and is easy to set up. The Spyke is a dual sided mechanical caliper where both pads actuate providing even and precise clamping force. This results in even pad wear and easy pad adjustment with the addition of a barrel adjuster. No longer is adjusting the whole caliper necessary as the pads wear. All of this in a 170g (per caliper) package that works with all linear pull levers. Caliper and mounting bolts included only.
IS to post mount adapter not included. These are available in a seperate listing.
- Dual piston actuation
- Even pad wear
- Easy adjustment and set up
- Works with ALL long pull levers
- TRP’s own ultra-grippy semi-metallic pad that is Shimano M525/M515 compatible allowing for further customization (EBC pads are actually better see EBC CFA327 listing)
- Compound works well in dry conditions but may wear quickly in wet/muddy conditions
- Available in sandblasted matte black
- Rotor and adapters sold separately
- Weight: 170g/caliper per wheel